Monday, November 9, 2015

Roca rocks.

In short, my life is awesome and I'm loving every minute of it.

Details. So Elder Sorenson is actually the coolest man alive and I love him so much. He doesn't care ho bad is spanish is (and it's not great) he talkks to literally everyone. We haven´t been able to teach a ton of lessons thtis week, but the lessons we did teach were amaaaazing. Super simple but powerful. Elder Sorenson knows his stuff, and is ready to work hard. He's the best. Also this keyboard is awful so if there are mistakes, know that it's because this keyboard is the seed of the devil.

Every transfer the mission has a leadership counsel that all the zone leaders and hermana lideres go to in Neuquen, and everysix months the district leaders go too, and it just so happened to be this transfer, so that was fun! It was reallycool and interesting, but I felt kind of weird being the youngest kid that didn't really know anybody.

I literally have the best district and zone in the mission. My zone leaders are both awesome and super cool dudes. I'm gonna learn a lot this transfer. My district is really cool too. We live with Elder McNeil and Elder Blanco, which is super fun, but makes it a little hard to focus some times. We love it though.

We have an investigator named Carla that we taught on Tuesday, and she is amazing. Her "husband" (not married) is an rm that is less active. But he's pretty active and they've been going to church a ton. We taught the Plan of Salvation and she understand everything without any questions. Amazing. They're getting married this week, and she'll be baptized as soon as he's worthy to do it. Truly a blessing.

We had a ward activity on Saturday where we danced and eat and that's it, but it was super fun. It's a great time having six missionaries in the same ward. We're having a lot of fun and seeing a ton of miracles. The Lord really is blessing and qualifying me for this week. I am not worried at all anymore, because I know the Lord is on myside. DyC 6:36. I love you all and hope the best for each one of you. Thank you for all your support and letters!

Elder Grondel


1. Classic


2. Walking the streets of Roca


3. Stone Christian Soren Sorenson


4. We have bikes!





No comments:

Post a Comment