Monday, November 16, 2015

Pizzeria Pension

¿Que tal, eh?

This week was pretty awesome! We had some good experiences, and are just having a lot of fun here in Roca. We had our zone training, which was super amazing. Our zone leader Elder Moser got ahold of this training given to the Las Vegas West mission called the Donaldson Papers that has a bunch of amazing tips in there that is completely changing the way we are teaching, and the results are stupendous. I am loving it, it makes it super simple, super effective, and brings miracles. My zone is really awesome, I'm loving it so much here.

The rest of the week was pretty normal, but Carla and Eduardo got married on Friday! They are the couple where he is a return missionary that was inactive, and she's taking the discussions, and she's basically already baptized. The marriage was really short, but really cool and fun, we got to throw rice at them afterwards haha.

We have a new investigator named Kevin, and he is a capo. We taught him on Tuesday, and then on Friday in his member-neighbor's house and he was super attentive and sincere both times. He didn't come to church which was really upsetting, but we're gonna meet with him again this week and hopefully get him on track to be baptized before the end of this transfer! He's really awesome.

We also got to meet with an investigator that we've been trying to find home for like a month and he was really open, and we read from the Book of Mormon with him, and everything was really cool. He has a really strong desire to know the truth, and so we're working with him on that, but I think he has a lot of potential to be baptized this transfer too!

As foreshadowed by the subject, we have made a loooot of pizza this week. I'm talking like 7 in the past 4 days. We found out that my comp's parents own a pizzeria back home, and so he knows how to make really good pizza. And we've just been trying a bunch of different stuff, and we've basically perfected pizza haha it's great we're making more for the zone today.

Overall, thinks are just cherry here in Roca. I'm learning more and more everyday, and my zone/district/area are all awesome. Elder Sorenson is super cool and a good missionary, he's basically already trained so I don't even have to do much there. Spanish is coming reaaally well, I have learned so much in the past few weeks, it's so apparent the Lord has been helping me and that the gift of tongues is sooo real. Everybody thinks I have a ton of more time than I do because of my spanish, I have been so blessed. Life is great, I love everything, and I'm learning tons!

Thank you all for your love and support, I pray for the best for each one of you

Elder Grondel

Pics
1.Pizzzzzzza


2 y 3 Eduardo y Carla's wedding



4. Statue of General Roca

5. Wall art of Father Steffenelli (the barrio where we do most of our work)


6. bike selfy


No comments:

Post a Comment