Monday, October 17, 2016

what

Hey guys how's it going?

Everything's great down South here. La verdad, I don't remember mucho of what happened this week, but here we go.

Basically most of the week we were looking for new people, found some good news, one of our investigators is really interested, but didn't come to church. The thing we did different this week was intercambios with Senillosa, another city much smaller than Plottier about 30 minutes more towards Chile. I went with Elder Bramell over there, and it was great! I met him in Roca about a year ago, and it was great to work with him again. He finishes this transfer, so we got him excited to get it everything he's got a make some miracles happen out in his area. He's a good guy.

Also, during our district meeting this week, my comp and I were doing a practice with oen fo the assistants about using a meeting with the bishop as a way to find new people as it says in Preach My Gospel, and it did not go well haha. Not exactly the easiest things to explain and invite someone to do the first time that you meet them. But it was fun.

Other fun things..................this week we should have the council meeting thingy with President, which is going to be great! Always I good time.

Love you all and have a great week!

Elder Grondel

PS I'm an uncle again! Woo!! Las familias pueden ser eternaaaasss :)

pics
my comp's camera isn't the greatest, but this graffiti says we are the hope of the world :)



No comments:

Post a Comment