Monday, July 4, 2016

Murica!

Hola amigos! ¿Cómo están?

Everything is good here in Bariloche. This is definitely the coldest 4th of July I have experienced in my whole life haha. This week was alright. The truth is I couldn't stop thinking about my friend Mason, and it was kind of a rough week in terms of finding people in their houses which didn't help. But now I'm doing good.

There is that much to tell about this past week, not too many exciting things happened. Our area is still progressing well, and my comp and I get aloong tooooo well. This week we have to go back to that other city El Bolsón to do a baptismal interview, and prepare everything for transfers this Saturday! Hoping that I can stay a third here in Bariloche, I love the area, and I think Elder Madsen and I could get a lot more done with another 6 weeks together.

Something, or rather someone, that I didn't really talk about last week was a guy named Matías. We met him about a week ago. The hermanas had talked to him at an open chapel activity that he walked into and passed us the referral. He's a genius. 27 years old, building a machine for catarac surgery, just won a math contest which included a prize of 3000 pesos (200 bucks) and speaks perfect English. We taught the Plan of Salvation and he asked super in-deep questions and wanted to know a lot. We thought for sure he was going to come to church, but he slept in. But he came at the end and we gave a tour of the church. He's great. Things are going well.

I also hit a year on the mission this week. So that's weird. Time flies. Make it count.

Thank you all for the support that you have given, I really do appreciate it! Especially in this hard time. But everything's going well now. I love you all!!

Elder Grondel

A cool car we found this week shoutout to @joseph.jett@myldsmailnet


No comments:

Post a Comment