Monday, July 11, 2016

6 more weeks in Paradise

Yep that's right. I'm staying in Bariloche another transfer. I'm super excited; we're getting a lot of new district leaders and good missionaries to the zone, and know that everything's going to turn out great.

This week went by waaaaayy too fast and I don't remember much of it, but I'm doing great and feeling great. Everything's going well. Today we got the bus terminal at 6:30 in the morning and just got out around 4:45, so I don't have much time. Everything turned out well though.

I just asked my comp what happened this week and he doesn't remember either...haha I guess it was a good one then. I don't want to cut this short, but I can't thin of anything crazy that happened. I'm doing great, loving life.

We said goodbye to a lot of great missionaries lthis transfer, I'm definitely going to miss them, but I'm excited for what the future holds. love you all so much!

Elder Grondel

Pics
1. Old district

2. When all the baptismal dates fall...


3. Elder Rosas (un capo)


No comments:

Post a Comment