Monday, December 28, 2015

We Wish(ed) You a Merry Christmas

This week was great! Mostly because I got to talk with my family, but it was just a good week. I love Christmas.

I feel like I just saw you guys so I don't really have much to say, but I do want to say that Christmas is an amazing time of year, and we should truly treasure it, using it as a time to remember our Savior, and everything that He has done, and continues to do for us. He is always there, waiting for us to come back to Him time and time again. And I am incredibly grateful for that. I hope all of you had a great week with your families.

Not much to update here. We had a couple really good lessons this week and found some new investigators, so we're excited about that. Also, la familia Ledesma got baptized on Saturday! They're investigators of the zone leaders, but we have all been over there a lot for intercambios, baptismal interviews, and we spent Christmas Eve with them, so we've all gotten super close with them. It was so great to see them making this step.

Love you all!
Elder Grondel








No comments:

Post a Comment