Monday, December 7, 2015

My Father's Return

Hey hey hey everybody how's it going? Todo piola acá.

This week was pretty crazy, a loooot of stuff happened. First of all, we had our interviews with president this week, and it was great. President Casariego is a truly inspired man, I feel uplifted literally every single time that I talk to him. He told a great story about when we whitewashed in his mission and baptized 20 people that transfer, so I hope that he won't put me to whitewash next transfer and have that as his expectation hahaha but we'll see. He's great.

We also had Stkae Conference, which means I got to see a couple members from Choele Choel and Lamarque this Sunday, like Hermana Sandra! It was so great to see them again! The conference was really good, but very different than Stake Conferences in the states, everything is just different here.

Our investigator Carla finished all the discussions this week, and will be interviewed and hopefully baptized this week! We're just waiting on an interview that her husband has with the Bishop this week to check for worthiness stuff, but I think it should still work out! We're super excited.

On a sadder note, our beloved Elder Blanco went home this week. He has been talking with President a bit the past couple weeks, and he had to go home, at least for a little while, which was really sad. But I know he'll be back soon. But that means that now Elder McNeil is my companion again in a trio with Elder Sorenson and I! It's really fun to be with him again, and we all get along really well. They give me a lot of crap, but it's all in good spirit. We're hoping to get a ton done this week since we'll have three in two areas. But all is great! Transfers are next week, and I hope that I stay here in Roca for Christmas, I love it so much here, but we'll see what happens. Christmas is an amazing time, even if it's the middle of summer right now.

Love you all and hope all is well with you all!

Elder Grondel

Pics

1. Last pic with Elder Blanco



2. Sunscreen protection


3. Huge spider


No comments:

Post a Comment