Monday, February 6, 2017

tranqui

Todo bien acá.

Well we had transfers this last week aaaaaaannnnnnnddddd...........................nothing changed! I'm still here in Plottier with Elder Martinez. We're excited to be able to stay another transfer and work in this ward. Also, they put another companionship in our ward! So now our area's a little smaller, but we have two more elders- one that goes home this transfer, and he'll be training a new missionary. So that's exciting.

To be honest, this week disappeared and I don't remember a lot. It went by quick. Unfortunately, our investigator still hasn't come back from Cipoletti, so she wasn't able to get baptized, but as soon as she gets back, we're going to be helping her make that step. Things are looking up.

I don't have a lot to write today, but this week we're going to see a lot of things this transfer, and we're going to have the mission leadership council in Bariloche this transfer! So I get to go back to my old area for a day, hopefully we'll be able to go visit some of my converts. But more than that, not a lot to tell.

I love you all, thanks for everything!

Elder Grondel

No comments:

Post a Comment