Monday, May 30, 2016

another white guy

Hello there everybody, how's it going?

This week was pretty crazy, and encima we were at the terminal all day with transfers until now, and so I don't remember much. But here we go.

Remember how I said I had a great companion that was just really good at a lot of things? Well apparently the mission president (and the Lord for that matter) thought so too, because he was just assigned to be the new assistant! So he left on Saturday night, but I got my new comp Elder Madsen from Farmington, Utah, and thus continues my endless streak of gringo comps. We get along well, and this is his first transfer as zone leader, so we're kind of just winging it, but I'm sure it'll turn out fine. He's a great guy and a super good missionary, so things will go well.

The beginning of the week was pretty normal, but it got crazy about Thursday when President called and told me who my comp was and that we was coming that day because his comp went to Neuquén to be one of the oficinistas. After that, we had to go to San Martín to do a baptismal interview, and it was great! It was fun to be back over there. I wasn't in my area, but saw some members igual. It was fun.

On Saturday, Bianca got baptized. Everything went smoothly, and she was so happy and just said she felt so good and light afterwards. It was so awesome, there wasn't a ton of people there, but it was a good time. We visited some members so Elder Clemens so he could say goodbye, printed out transfers, and sent him off to Neuquén. He really has grown to be one of my greatest friends in the mission, I learned a ton from him. I'm excited to see what he does.

Today was tiring, not much else to say. Love you all hope you're well!

Elder Grondel

Baptism, flia Henriquez, new and old comp, clemens






No comments:

Post a Comment