Monday, June 13, 2016

go to church

Hello there fambam. Everything's great here.

This week went by super quick like always. On Tuesday we had a consejo de líderes here in Bariloche, and it was really good! There was a lot of good stuff, and I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while, which is always fun.

Afterwards we had our zone training the day siguiente. It went surprisingly well for two dudes that don't have any idea what they're doing. We really do have a very good zone that is super excited to work and I'm sure we'll see a lot of things this transfer. We presented a plan to be exactly obedient for the next month to try the Lord and see the blessings that we receive, and they were all super excited about it! So things are looking up here. We also went to this super good steakhouse type restaurant before the training, and it was literally the best meat I've ever eaten in Argentina, maybe in my entire life. It was amazing. I died.

Our investigators didn't come to church again which is always frustrating, and imakes it harder because everything just gets pushed back one week back. But I'm sure they'll get baptized this transfer. They're awesome.

My comp and I are doing well, just having a grand old time being two guanacos together. I didn't write much today, but I explained more in a recording my comp and I just did together. I'm loving life and having a good time. Crazy to believe in a year I'll be done with this crazy adventure, but there's still much to do

Love you all!!

Elder Grondel

pics

1. Elder McNeil (my trainer)


2. Boliche de Alberto's

3. View from our pension

4. The beautiful stairs from San Francisco up to the rest of our area


No comments:

Post a Comment