Monday, May 15, 2017

Hello again

Hello there!

Everything's going great here. Not much has happened, we're working hard and trying to find the people that are ready to be baptized in our area. My companion's great, and we get along well, trying to help him reach his potential everyday.

Yesterday we did a musical number in church, it was fun. My guitar doesn't have a strap, neither does it have a place to put one in, so my companion and I improvised with some paracord and tape. Haha I'll send some pictures. We practiced a lot and got the song sounding really good, but I'm not quite sure what happened at church when we performed...haha. To put in the words of the 11-year-old member we ate lunch with it was "humilliating." But it was a good experience.

I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!!!

Elder Grondel



No comments:

Post a Comment