Monday, January 2, 2017

changes

Hello family!!

Everything is great here in Plottier! This week was kind of crazy and HOT but good.

On Monday we talked to Claudia about her baptism on Thursday, and she said that they were going to go on vacation this Thursday. We had alreday pushed back the fecha a lot and she was already ready, so we moved it to this wednesday! She was super excited and we finished teaching everything. They are amazing.

On Tuesday, we taught another family that has been coming to church, the one that showed up at the end of sacrament meeting a couple weeks ago, that I think I already told you guys about. We taught them, her entire family came to church last week, and we put a fecha for the 21st! They're great, but they're from the other ward here in Plottier, and we got new missionaries there this week, so they're tecahing them now. We also had the interview for Claudia, and transfers! We thought everything was going to stay the same, but Elder Jensen went to my old area in Bariloche! He was super excited because he still hadn't been to the mountains in his mission, but worried because we had a baptism the next day. He called President that night, and got permission to stay one more night to be there for the baptism. We also found out the transfers for the rest of the zone, and they put all the areas that were here when I got to Plottier and more! In total there's 5 companionship doing whitewash(when neither of the missionaries have been in the area before) and three new missionaries!

On Wednesday we went and welcomed all the new missionaries to the zone, then had to go back for lunch, started filling up the font, and went backto get my comp! My new companion is Élder Martinez from Buenos Aires! He's great, super funny, we get along well. We're going to have a great transfer. That night we had the baptism, and t was fantastic. She was so happy, and her husband was able to baptize her. I wish I had pictures, but I couldn't get them from my old comp before he left.

The rest of the week we were here with my new comp, showing him around the area, finding a couple people to teach and having a good time! It's a change to be with a latino again, maybe a little more difficult, but it's going to be good, I'm excited. We had taught another family that was going to come to church,but at thelast minute they said the couldn't because they had gone to the river or something like that. But this next week everything's going to be great!

I love you all, have a great week!

Elder Grondel

No comments:

Post a Comment