Monday, April 4, 2016

Conferencia General

Hello there my friends and family, how are yooooooouuuuuu?

Everything is perfectly amazing here in San Martín. We didn't have a ton of time this week to work in our area, but it was an awesome week anyways. The week started with our zone conference with President in Bariloche, which was fantastic. I learned a lot of things from it about being more focused and showing faith in all of our actions. It was great. My comp and I even got to do a referral-taking practice with President, and he just answered his phone in the middle of it and started FaceTiming his son in uruguay. Hahahahahaah he does the randomest stuff, it's the best. I also got a present for my birthday which was the best gift I could have asked for: food. A box of apple-flavored granola bars never tasted so good. We had a good time with the other missionaries over there, including one of the assistants that goes home in two weeks. It's so weird because I swear I just met him and he told me he had 18 months. Now I realize that was 6 months ago.

The other highlight of the week is that we were able to talk to our investigator Keila again and have a super spiritual lesson with her and a member. Long story short, she accepted a baptismal date for the 16th! So we're extremely excited for that, working as hard as we can to make sure she's ready and goes through with it. She couldn't come to conference unfortunately because she didn't have money for the cole, but she tried, which is the important part.

General Conference was extremely amazing, I loved every second of it. Fortunately, we were able to watch it in English which always makes it better. I learned a lot of things about stuff I've been thinking about recently which was great. We even had a couple investigators come that are starting to really progress!!

We were also able to pass by the flia avila again, the part-member family we started teaching. Unfortunately he was about to leave for a meeting so we could only talk for a few minutes, but they are still doing great! She started reading the Book of Mormon, says she feels good, but wants a little more time, but we're so excited for them too! It finally feels like everything is paying off here in our area. I don't want to leave.

I can't believe I hit 9 months this week either. The time goes by way too fast, I just want it to slow down. I don't want to leave Argentina eeeevveerr.

I love yiou guys so much!!!!

Elder Grondel

Pics

1-2 Crazy mist in the mornings



3. Extremely happy with the best food ever cooked by La Hermana Aguero acá en San Martín



4. Our English sesh



No comments:

Post a Comment