Monday, April 18, 2016

Bariloooooooooche

Hola a todos, ¿cómo andan?

Everything is perfect. A lot of awesome things happened this week, and I don't really know how to explain it all, but basically we had transfers and I got sent here to Bariloche to be comps with Elder Clemens! We're super excited to be together, and I'm really excited for this opportunity! I'm in the same zone, just now as zone leader! It's crazy and I'm already learning a ton, but I'm sure it's going to be great.

The week was pretty normal, it was hard to say goodbye to my beloved San Martin, but I know I'll be back there soon hopefully, so I'll see them again soon. I really can't remember what happened because we had to stay at the bus terminal all day yesterday waiting for the other missionaries in our zone to arrive and then had an appointment (hence why I'm writing today) and am kind of tired and it's all just been a blur. But I'm doing great and loving life! Last night our lock broke on our door and we couldn't get into the pensh, and so we had to bust the door open, which was just so much fun.

love you all, thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes!!!

Elder Grondel

Here's a Brazilian dude that's traveling Argentina selling trinkets we met in the terminal yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment