Monday, January 25, 2016

San Martín de los Andes

Hola a todos, ¿como andan?

Todo está perfecto acá. This week has been great, and there's been a lot of miracles, but the first thing I have to tell you guys is that transfers came, and I'm going to San Martín de los Andes!!!! It's in the mountains, and one of the prettiest places in all of Patagonia I've been told. I'm super excited to go there. I'm still in roca right now because I'm also going to be training!! So I'm staying here till Wednesday and then I'll go to the mission home to pick up my comp because my new area's pretty far from the mission home. We're going to be doing double whitewash there with the other elders, so it should be great! Also, Elder Bush from my district will be there with me too! So we're really excited about that.

But anyways, this week was awesome. Our beloved Elder Moser goes home today, and the ward here just loves him so much, we did a lot of goodbye stuff with him this week, it was great. The ward did a big lunch after church yesterday and everything. The ward here really is extremely special, it's truly been a privilege to work here. It was crazy to see Elder Moser go home, it feels like just last week I got to the mission home and he told me he had 19 months. I've also had to ssay goodbye to Elder McNeil my trainer that lived with me and his companion Elder Pineda. It really has been an amazing time in Roca. We were all just such good friends. I truly don't know if my mission will ever be like it has been here again, but that's not a bad thing. Better things are in store.

On Saturday, there were five people that got baptized, and President and his wife came and gave the talks on baptism and the Holy Ghost! It was really cool, and good to see them again.

This week went by faster than an other week, I really don't know what else to say, there's so many changes that are happening and I'm so excited that I don't even know what to think. But I know that this next transfer is gonna be super awesome. I can't wait to meet my trainee and get to my area! It's gonna be awesome.

Love you all!


Elder Grondel


1. buying quesadillas



2. Hno Esteche y Valentin!


3. Pia's (recent convert of the other elders) balcony


4. Chiro (member from Roca)


5. Best


6. Franco


7. Homies



8. Hna Chiquita



9. Best ward in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment