Wednesday, July 1, 2015

See You in Two

If you would like to write me/send packages to me while I'm at the MTC, my address will be:
Elder Nicholas Alan Grondel
AUG11 ARG-NEU
2007 N 900 E Unit 93
Provo UT 84602
You can also email me! I will be able to access a computer once a week to email only, you can reach me at nicholas.grondel@myldsmail.net. I will also be sending a mass email every week to anyone who would like to receive it. So if you would like to be included on the list, comment your email below!
I know that this church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of God and restored that same church as well as the true Gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth. I also know that he translated the Book of Mormon, which I know as the true word of God. I know that God loves all of His children, and that He has sent me to Argentina for a reason. I have a testimony of the power of the Atonement, and I know that it leads to true happiness. I'm excited and ready to teach the people of Argentina, and lead them to the truth I have found. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment